Re: Road Trip Ring Report (LONG)

Um, you're talking about Derv, Dan's talking about petrol.

Reply to
Clive George

Derv though appeared to be almost insanely expensive though hehe!

Reply to
DanB

But not on the way up from Monaco to Calais. There really isn't a good non-autoroute route from South of France to the Channel. I reckon they like to rook the Brits.

The roads from St Malo down to Bordeaux (non motorway) are excellent. And if one decides to drive to Switzerland via Belgium/Luxembourg/France it's possible to avoid tolls and travel on good roads. The last time I tried to avoid tolls between Mont Blanc and the Channel we ended up driving via the Auvergne and Loire Valley to St Malo. Quite pretty but not at all fast.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Pooh, that is =A31.30

Was that for Vpower or swamp gas?

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Elder

Pooh, that is £1.30

Was that for Vpower or swamp gas?

Vpower - the 197 doesn't like 95 as much - although it makes less difference than it did in the Vee. Which is odd really as it's in a much, much higher state of tune.

Reply to
DanB