Re: Round lights

they actually make them for some cars, i've seen them for calibra's and MR2's and i saw an escort round here with some years ago

I always liked round rear lights like on most Ferraris. > > Has anyone ever done this: got hold of some rear light clusters for their > car, removed the innards, cut some round holes in them for round light > units, then painted the clusters body colour and fitted the new lights and > wired them up? > > > >
Reply to
Vamp

You can get a conversion for CRX's and the original 70's Opel Manta has Ferrari style lights as standard.

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark

Yea, AfterBurner kits.

Reply to
Lordy

I saw something horrific on the back of a 205 along these lines on the local "circuit" last night, so presumably it's possible.

Reply to
Doki

Saw something like that on a new Astra today, along with a Ferrari Enzo style bonnet. Wish I had a camera with me.

Reply to
Homer

No - because it'd make you look like a right tit.

Reply to
SteveH

Nissan did it on the Skyline GT-R.

and late (post 97) JDM only S13 180SX (UK 89-94 200SX liftback) Kouki tail lights.
You can just bolt this lot into a UK one and paint the lower infill tomatch the car.

Peter Hill