Re: Torque Settings

I am trying to confirm the Torque Settings for my Vauxhall Tigra Rear

> Wheel Bearing and Wheel Nuts

Wheel nuts will be 90-100Nm.

Wheel bearings are usually tighten up to about 25Nm (where they'll get tight) and then back off such that it runs easily but without any play.

Please reply to snipped-for-privacy@ebacuk.demon.co.uk

Why?

Reply to
Scott M

Bearing - just enough that there's no play. Wheel nuts - one grunt.

Steve.

Reply to
Steve Hardwood

The wheel nuts should be done up for 45 mins with a windy gun on full powere. Thats what the guys at quickfit do...

Reply to
Burgerman

Prepare for huge amounts of spam in the future

Reply to
Andrew Ratcliffe

been there, done that on the 205 :)

Reply to