Re: Suggestions please

> Anyway - sub 800 quid rules out any decent Merc / BMW type stuff. I'd go

> > and find something with a nice OHV engine, Ford Granada / Sierra V6? > > > > I'm thinking the Primula is probably the best bet. I'm in the unenviable > position of having to rely on an Alfa 33 to get me about at the moment. It's > doing ok. Makes some weird creaks and rattles though...

Heh - it'll be fine. So long as the belts have been changed.....

Just looking on Autotrader, there are quite a few Primula eGTs out there for that kind of money.

They would certainly be on my list of sub-£1k cars if I'm ever in the position of needing a personal car again, IYSWIM.

Reply to
SteveH

According to Kavli's website, 10 million tubes of Primula cheese are consumed each year enought to stretch 1160 miles placed end to end.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Oh indeed, like an Alfa is a poor man's Mondeo.

Reply to
Steve Firth

The man only becomes poor through Alfa ownership though.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Then you are lucky.

Reply to
Depresion

Has reality turned on it's head while I was sleeping?

Reply to
Depresion

Apparently so :-)

Miek P

Reply to
Mike P

9000 2.3 lpt. Cheap, spacey, quieter. Heated seats normally still work too.
Reply to
Elder