Re: Time for a change,

Yes, they're a bit shit.

They handle and stop well enough, but they don't go anywhere near as well as the Jap 600s - I don't think Trimuph ever sorted the EFI glitches either.

The upside is that they're cheap, and likely to have been looked after by older, more responsible owners.

Reply to
SteveH

interesting, mention 2 wheels and Mr H comes over all nice and helpful, not one out of place comment to be found. Not even a pop at the grammer. Have we found something here??????

anyways the reason for the TT is purely the looks and the heritage i dont want a 200 mph kerb seeking missile hence i dont want to go jap :)

The TT is probably in front of the Daytona on looks imho

Reply to
Rob