Re: wtf with 5th gear?

the golf I can deal with, but Vicky doing absolutely nothing apart from gob

> off about how "great" it is is just too much to take > and "detuning it" before they give it away? > would that have something to do with whacking up the boost and the nos to > keep up with the nsx I wonder? > > and as for the thing with the woman who joined the motorway and was" cut > up"? > excuse me while I look in my copy of the highway code but aren't you > supposed to give way to traffic that is already on the motorway rather than > force your way out in front of a poor skoda driver who's about to get > squashed by a big f*ck off artic?

That line at the end of a slip road, contrary to many people believing otherwise, IS a give way line. I'm just waiting for somebody to bust up the works van one morning in rush hour on the m27 (good excuse to get the vito back :))

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I guess they'll take the (not mentioned) propane system out

Reply to
Tim S Kemp