Rechargeable Emergency Jumpstart and 12V Power Supply £29.99

>> What do people think?>

Yeah, it does say there needs to be at least 2.5v residual charge left.

Wouldnt use that TBH. Found gauges on those sort of things to be wildly inaccurate!

That's the thing I like about it. Maybe I'll just buy a decent one and a seperate invertor!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I notice a lot of people omit or misuse apostrophes! :-) Heh!

Is it intentional on folk's parts? {part should be singular] Is it intentional on folks' parts? {horrible sounding]

Reply to
David Peters

Half price at £33.90 seems like a lot.

Reply to
David Peters

Ah the gloves are off ;o) "Asleep in that grammar lesson?". Is that a question? Sounds more like a statement. I would have thought it should start, "Were you asleep..."

Reply to
ColdFeet

Bit late for that one afraid:

Adam

Reply to
ledlight

No definitely a question.

I just think that "Were you asleep..etc" is clumsier than my wording, althought it was undoubtedly correct. The subject 'you' is understood from the context, and it is clearly a question as indicated by the question mark at the end of the sentence.

This one's from the heart, as I never thought I would ever correct anyone on grammar having slept through all my grammar lessons!

'Brought' and 'bought' are annoying, but not as much as the growing interchange of 'of' and 'have', i.e. "I would of" when the person means "I would have".

Anyway this is straying further off topic....

Reply to
mikes

Yeah I've also noticed that "of" and "have" is happening more and more often. It will probably be accepted grammatically in a few years!!

P.S. I promise not to mention your "althought" ;o) Like you, a spelling cop for me couldn't be further from the truth.

..Have a nice day now..

Reply to
ColdFeet