Renault Megane Engines

I have a X reg 1400cc Megane with excellent engine, car scrap but engine great, I have a chance to get a shake your arse new shape Megane also with 1400cc engine but in this instance engine is scrap, car good, there both 16v types, could I change them straight over?

Thanks Alan

Reply to
Alan Crowder

Yep, engine is the same. you'll probably need to use just the bare block and head from the good engine

Chet

Reply to
Chet