Right kids, play gently.

'cos I'm off to Czech for a few days.

Byeeeee!

Reply to
Pete M

Gonna bring something cool back with you again?

Reply to
Abo

My choice of things to bring back from Cz would definately be the girls. Whilst 9/10 UK birds seem to be slobby and rank, 9/10 Czech birds look great. The 1/10 looks like they've been working down the salt mines though.

Reply to
Doki

That's my experience of Hungary too. Either drop dead gorgeous or salt- mine ugly. Nothing in between. Very odd.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

The very nice thing about the drop dead gorgeous ones compared to this country is that you don't get that awful "fit and I know it" attitude from them. Hmm, I think I've said that on this newsgroup before.

Reply to
fishman

Back in the early 90s all the waitresses around Frankfurt/Wiesbaden were Czech. Stunning, almost every one of them.

Reply to
Steve Firth

The hotel I was at in Sharm was about 80% Russian/10% Polish/5% Brits/5% other mixed Europeans. You could spot the Russians and Poles. They all looked like athletes and models, even those with faces like slapped arses had bodies that meant you still would, but from behind. Shame none of them spoke a word of english, or at least couldn't be bothered trying it out if they did.

Reply to
Elder