oops - dervy did a doki...

another ka bites the dust. Dervy OK, not his fault, someone hit him. Ka looks a bit sorry for itself...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

JPGs?

Reply to
Paul Rooney

In message , Tim S Kemp writes

Now he can get himself a proper car ;)

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Aw shucks. However he had a black box recorder didn't he, that will remember 30 seconds before the impact and 15 seconds after.

is Kermit a write off then?

Barryboys will have a field day. Maybe it was one of them?

Reply to
fishman

Damn. Where abouts was this? Is the Ka totally dead then or?

Pass on my best.

:-(

Reply to
DanTXD

Smeg. The KA is KO'd, then? At least he'll be able to get himself something dervy powered. Pass on regards if you see him.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

I'm glad he's ok. And the Ka has had it's appearance improved, as well, which is nice.

Reply to
Questions

Boys, you know I can't disclose details when the other party hasn't admitted liability.

Kermy performed a half slow barrel roll from a road speed of around 25 mph. Had he of not reached the kerb skidding on his roof he might be okay. As it happens I suspect he is RIP.

:-/

None of the four airbags deployed either.

As y'all imagine, currently feeling well miffed, but have lots to do (ringing insurance companies, sorting out stuff, blah blah blah).

Reply to
DervMan

Sorry to hear that. My Porsche is still in limbo thanks to the other party not wanting to admit liability. I hope you have more success - I take it you were in the car, which probably helps a lot if you can provide a witness statement. Did any passers-by see anything?

I've been surprised by what people have done to resurrect cars - I assume there's some collision damage, but how badly damaged is the roof? My cousin got a whole new roof welded in on a Hyundai Acc(id)ent under insurance. By the sounds of it though, it seems like you might need new doors/windows too?

Hope you're OK anyhow.

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

Three. Trucker, two car drivers.

I'm fine, I'm feeling despondent though. Considering I've been in a ickle small car that was rolled I'm in good shape. Probably healthier now than I was first thing this morning.

Reply to
DervMan

Ere, you still have the Passat?

Reply to
DervMan

He sold it IIRC.

Reply to
DanTXD

Yup, he did.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Good to hear you're ok. People and parts of the anatomy are a *bit* harder to repair/replace than cars ;) That must suck though. When I saw the damage to my Porka (which is very light compared to what it sounds happened to Kermit), I just sorta went back inside the house and started doing some work. Then I started thinking about giving the rest of the car a good kicking just because it wouldn't make it any worse :D Still driving it though. Still got a massive gash in the front wing and broken front valance. People still stare (at me, because I haven't shaved for two weeks).

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

not yet

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Shame though. Good to hear the ginger fella is OK. Goes to show that Red and green should never be seen.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I look forward to seeing squashed frog!

Reply to
Paul Rooney

That's an especially inconsiderate thing to write.

Reply to
DervMan

Well, it croaked, didn't it?

Reply to