Scratches ...

A lie, you're a deranged and incoherent stalker. As the diatribe of lies and stupidity that you posted afterwards claims. especially the guff about the Range Rover, which you claimed to have bought before the V8 diesel was on sale in *any* Range Rover.

You pile lie upon lie upon lie, hoping desperately that someone, anyone will believe you. When you're challenged to produce the evidence you run away.

So, for what feels like the thousandth time of asking. Produce the message IDs for any posts in which I claimed to have retired 30 years ago, in which I claim to work as a temp, in which I claimed that a Ford Explorer was an upmarket 4x4, or indeed any of the bullshit that you just spouted.

But you won't, because you never have, you simply invent yet another lie and pile that on top of the other lies that you post.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Shut the f*ck up, Filth, you silly little wop.

Reply to
Yitzhak McSchwartz

You so obviously haven't ever actually met Nige at all ...

;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Oh Filth - EVERYONE knows you are an ANGRY little TROLL - Ok , let me clarify -anyone with a memory better than a goldfish and dips their finger in here occasionally. I especially like your allegation that I'M the angry one

I hope you have a good day and trust that you are not as useless or rude or threatning to your nearest and dearest (If they've not buggered off because of your internet character)- I suggest maybe checking your blood pressure might also be a good idea

Reply to
Ttoommy

I would but you'd run out of blue pills luv

Reply to
Ttoommy

I SAID CHECK YOUR LOCAL RR DEALERs WEB PAGE (YOU KNOW THE ONESs THAT IN BASINGSTOKE ) - NOT ONLY DOES IT HAVE A "2010" RR IT HAS THE MODEL YOU KEEP SAYING DOES NOT EXIST - OR WILL YOU SNIP THIS AS WELL AS YOU DON'T LIKE THE TRUTH?

Reply to
Ttoommy

"Ttoommy" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

You stupid man.

Of course the TDV8 Rangie exists. It's been out for a couple of years, and car "model years" frequently start at the end of the summer break, when refreshed models are released.

That doesn't alter the fact that you claimed to have a TDV8 Rangie the thick end of a year before it was launched, and have since refused to give any details to your claim, such as the VIN - which, let me remind you, would be clearly visible to anybody who cared to look through the windscreen, so you can hardly claim "privacy". You've been caught in in several similar lies, when they've been comprehensible through your illiterate drunken rants.

Reply to
Adrian

Could you trim alt.fan.landrover from any replies to this loony please.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings
+AD4- I SAID CHECK YOUR LOCAL RR DEALERs WEB PAGE (YOU KNOW THE ONESs THAT IN +AD4- BASINGSTOKE ) - NOT ONLY DOES IT HAVE A +ACI-2010+ACI- RR IT HAS THE MODEL YOU +AD4- KEEP SAYING DOES NOT EXIST - OR WILL YOU SNIP THIS AS WELL AS YOU DON'T +AD4- LIKE THE TRUTH?

+ACI-I especially like your allegation that I'M the angry one+ACI-

hehehe :)

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

8 tins of Tennants Extra, half a bottle of cooking sherry and a cup of meths, I reckon.
Reply to
BrianW

The nearest Rolls Royce dealer to me isn't in Basingstoke. The local Land Rover dealer isn't in Basingstoke either. Perhaps you should buy a map?

I haven't said that a 2010 "RR" doesn't exist. I've made no comment on any vehicle scheduled for launch in 2010. I've only commented on your laughable, childish and fuckwitted claim to have bought a Range Rover TDV8 a year before it was on sale to the public.

As Adrian has said, it's easy to prove me wrong. But whenever you are asked to provide the proof you run away. Why is that Toomy?

You ran away from addressing this point:

You'll run away again, won't you?

Here are your options:

1) Admit that you're a lying fuckweasel. 2) Produce proof that you're not a lying fuckweasel. 3) Bluster or run away and prove that you're a cowardly, lying fuckweasel.

Prace Bets Now!

Reply to
Steve Firth

The only one habitually screaming and acting like a drunk on a street corner is you, Toomy. Oh, and of course you're also the habitual liar and incoherent f****it.

Go on, tell everyone how you bought a TDV8 Range Rover a year before it went on sale.

Reply to
Steve Firth

...most of our industry now being non-existent.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q