Re: Possible AFL route ....

Lanes look wonderful, would love to do them but doubt I'd ever find the time :-(

Reply to
Andy

Nor me buddy, nor me.

Did you sort the smoking issue?

Reply to
Nige

Would you care to share details of the Friday night campsite?

Gerald

Reply to
Gerald

?
Reply to
Nige

No worries,

Thoroughly recommended, very nice people running it. Tent field is slightly sloping, but there are flat areas, fantastic views,
In fact looking back at the website there seems to also be caravan pitches too, which I hadn't noticed! Mind, I arrived at about 8.30 pm Friday and left at 8 am Saturday, only really sampling the views and the showers .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

It's the first day of spring here - I spose I'll have to go off and have an unofficial on my own.

Reply to
EMB

Very nice!...

Any of you know of "Farmer Phils Festival", near Rattlinghope, each August. I usualy get along there each year, but have never been sober enough to drive any of the local routes.

Thanks for the pictures. Any chance of a snail trail, or table of waypoints?

Dave B.

Reply to
Dave Baxter