Serious Modification...

Thank god the home owners weren't hurt!

Reply to
Jon

whooops!

Reply to
Vamp

Must of been drinking red bull and vodka.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Honest officer, I was only doing 30mph.................

The best bit .... "My husband thought the dog had knocked something over downstairs"

What did he think he knocked over? The garage? maybe a dividing wall?

Lol

Reply to
Steve

Try telling the motorway protestors that speeding had nothing to do with that !

Reply to
Brian

saw that a while ago apparent;y the driver of the bmw lost control of the vehicle how?

Reply to
dojj

Motorways rarely have houses within flying distance of an E39...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

LMAO !

Reply to
Nom

So you're suggesting we should tell the MOTORWAY protestors, that speeding has nothing to do with RESIDENTIAL accidents ?

Er ?

Why ?

Reply to
Nom

Maybe Brian fears that some day, someone will build a house filled with children on the hard shoulder of the M4 between Leigh Delamere and Membury services?

Reply to
Questions

LMFAO!

Reply to
Vamp

You could be right !

Or maybe Brian's just a retard ?

Reply to
Nom

Yeah but so did I, my machine went the way of all MS and so I have a new identity. Course, it's easy enough to recognise people by their posting style, most of the ID is fake anyway because otherwise you are deluged with spam / get stalked by crazy folk, etc.

In fact, that's how we know it is "Brian", from how he sees the world and consequently expresses what he sees, which is with a sort of childlike simplicity.

Reply to
Brian