Sick thought

Anyone ever had one of those RWD Toyota Starlets?

Reply to
Doki

Err no, I suppose the closet thing I had was a shit brown chevette.

Finns seem to like rallying them though...Damn, watching too much Men&Motors....

Reply to
Chris

I had one....why?

Reply to
Mark W

i wanted a turbo one, looked kinda fun :)

decided not to as they were a bit pricy for what they were and they do look a bit to like a womens car

Reply to
Vamp

Mate did - ace on gravel carparks.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

In article , snipped-for-privacy@spamtroNspidar.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Great cars. The turbo ones rock, and are dead fast for a dead small car.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Was thinking about cheap RWD fun. And perhaps a 4-AGE.

Reply to
Doki

Get a Reliant Kitten instead! :)

RWD, weighs nothing, doesn't rust on top, you know it makes sense!

Reply to
Stuffed