Sidewall Deflection

you'll need some smaller rims then won't you ;)

Reply to
dojj
[...]

Hmmmm...

If this is happening earlier it sounds to me more like a reduction in the slip angle the tyre can generate - less flexibility due to the tread blocks wearing shorter and loss of elasticity with age???

:)

So the break-away is less progressive? Hardening of the compound as volatile elastisizers are lost could do that...

It does sound as if you are running out of tyre carcase compliance - the tread lets go and the carcase snaps back...

Flexi-walls and scrubbed shoulders go together...

I'm getting my tracking checked tomorrow before it gets *expensive*...

Alistair J Murray

If you kerbed Charlie, Kermit would slap you? Hmmm.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Reply to
DervMan