snoopers?

been tempted with a snooper 715 for £80 notes, these any good and is that a good price?

just i tend to venture out now and then and it's hard to try and change lane, check speed and read signs and spot the fecking cameras too these days....

Reply to
Vamp

Well what are you asking us for then, if you like it, go for it. Snoopers generally have a bad reputation, that's all I'm saying...

Reply to
Lordy

I have tried one. It was TOTAL RUBBISH. I was given it to try, and with an open mind I did try. It was so annoying I took it out and didnt use it at all. It was worse than having nothing. Get a GPS one. They are now the best.

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Apparantly the Road Angel is good - GPS/detector/deflector all combined!

Not cheap tho...

Reply to
Dan405

Yus.

It's just GPS as far as I know.

Definetely not 'deflector'. Deflector useage is illegal :)

Reply to
Lordy

Not a deflector no :) But the better model has a detector on too ii'm sure of it...

Reply to
Dan405

Lordy raved thus:

::: the guy i followed to the ace cafe had one and it detected all ::: the fixed camera's on the way there :: :: Well what are you asking us for then, if you like it, go for it. :: Snoopers generally have a bad reputation, that's all I'm saying...

Yeah, I had an 815 and it was s**te. Ok, it detected all the fixed gatsos but it detected everything else emitting radar too, and it wasn't much better with the 'city' mode switched on. Totally pointless in London, it just beeped continuously. I just turned it off in the end. And it never once detected a laser trap. The last straw came when I almost got nailed by one on the A1. I removed the thing the next day and flogged it on eBay.

I use a couple of Tom Tom Navigator overlays now on my PDA. A much better set up IMHO but like any GPS system it relies on it being updated. I use the Checkpoint and PocketGPS overlays and between them they seem to pretty much cover all the cameras I've come across.

Abo

Reply to
Abo

yeah i was thinking of this but they are exspensive, maybe i should just do the limit :) saves 80 notes that way

Reply to
Vamp

Pussy ;) Half the fun of it is not getting caught :D

Reply to
Dan405

If yuor gonna get one, spend some more money, i still have my S5-R which ive had for almost 2 yrs now, saved my arse a few times,will be upgrading soon to the S6-Neo :)

Also got the new snooper laser jammer.

Reply to
Cheater2k