Some Fear a Hit to Stocks as Boomers Retire

> I'm begining to wonder if the "American Dream" is being UNDERMINED by > OUTSOURCING American jobs to other countries like India (which pays 57% > of 4 year degree) and the IMPORTATION of ILLEGAL and "dirt cheap" > workers from latin america. Globalization WILL UNDERMINE the American > "Standerd of Living" Whatever that means-----It REALLY means that > America had Better BRACE itself or the hard times coming.
Reply to
·Bushsucks

Housing prices have historically following income for over a century.. We are just in a bubble now. I remember all the rationalizations in the late 1990s about no stock bubble, just a "new economy".

Reply to
·rick

Money flows to the greater return vs risk.

I used to think that only the NY Times had all the jerk English majors but I guess some leaked to other rags. I have no idea who Siegel might be but after a while they get to be buck a word wind bags. The more they say / write the more they tell us what they do not know or understand.

arthur

Reply to
·Arthur