Something worth importing....

Drool!

Reply to
Simon Burrows

Hmm, looks tidy enough I suppose.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I'd rather have a stratos or a 037 monte carlo

Reply to
Theo

The ford would be more reliable, even if it wasn't as pretty as a stratos.

Probabley easier to drive facing roughly the right direction too.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I wouldnt be so sure, remember clarkson?

Reply to
Theo

Bah, what does he know about driving.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Plus, we never saw him driving a Stratos or 037, it could have been even worse (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

One of very few Fords I'd ever want. And thankfully way too far out my price range for me to ever lump myself with one.

Reply to
Stuffed

i like them, got a MK1 MR2 look bout them, although would rather have the MR2

4WD groub B beast that toyota never got to run. something silly like 750kg's with 600bhp! insane!
Reply to
Vamp

toyota tacoma, would be nice.

Reply to