Sorted

The reason why the stereo in the 75 sounded s**te.

Dodgy connection in the bodged looking loom behind the dash.

Must see if I can get a NOS one from somewhere.

Reply to
SteveH

Surely it's soldering iron and heatshrink time?

Reply to
Doki

Yeah, that's one solution. Better than bullet connectors, anyway.

I'd like to get a decent loom, though, it's only a short plug-in job - and then I can get a proper ISO converter rather than have to hack it myself.

Reply to
SteveH

Are you two having a most uninteresting thread competition or something :) ?

Reply to
DanTXD