Spoiler (again)

don't look right the vitesse one looks a lot better. although i wonder if one of these would fit?

ok probably a lil OTT but i think the rover needs one like it :)

Reply to
Vamp

Nuff said. Richard Grant might be a reasonable actor, but as such I doubt he's much good at making spoilers. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

I agree, don't mess with a winning combination imho.

Reply to
Matt