Spotify ?

Anyone else tried it ?

Think itunes only totally free, but you can't actually save the music(1) as it's streaming only.

(1) yeah right.....

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

It appears to have taken our office by storm after I tried it first then told everyone else.

Makes a change from the same old iTunes shared libraries and the winamp remote.

Reply to
carl.robson

Personally I prefer Jamendo, because the music is still royalty free and you can download it to your PC/Mac/iPod/lesser crap music player.

Some real gems on there if you're (a) not a chart junkie and (b) don't think that music is a drum machine and not much else.

Reply to
Steve Firth