Strange boy racer observation

I didn't say I would be nasty to her. She only has to ask for a box to step on.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

No problem I'm off to get a nova and a cheap body kit (to be put on unpainted)

Reply to
Depresion

And in other news Lostin1999 is quoted as saying:

They have a set, the bigger the better too ;)

Reply to
Chet

Hmmm, I only have a Ford Escort. By this assertion I should have a BFO

4x4! ;-)
Reply to
Peter Kirby

It's the truth though. I travel 125,000 miles per year up and down the UK in a lorry so get a good view of what sat in the car. THe OP was spot on. It's the same all over the UK.

Reply to
Conor

David Harris ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Only about the fact that you seem to have posted via text message.

Reply to
Adrian

we back to Vamp's sister again?????

:-)

Mark

Reply to
Lostin1999

his Face is ok, its his knob wots not to be shown!! lol

Mark :-)

Reply to
Lostin1999

It's not at all.

Its generally because of age and the crowd. The type of person that has a seriously modded cossie, is a fat 35 year old skin head bloke:-)

The type of person who has an arse car just mods it cos he thinks it looks cool. Hence the birds see some arse nova like all the others and think it must be cool which means the driver must be cool and "hard" too. Plus they are typically not fat and balding, and most of the girls they know are most likely gonna be reasonably attractive anyway. So they can't go wrong.

Reply to
Andy R

Yes, I was just about to say. It's not the face I'm worried about!

Reply to
Peter Kirby

Dont forget the wood screws

Ronny

Reply to
Ron

Dose that help? (How much bigger breasts dose she get for K&N stokers?)

Reply to
Depresion

Stokers? stickers would be better. (I hate you spill chocker)

Reply to
Depresion

Boy racers are all gay. Those girls must have been their sisters.

Reply to
Mark W

Probably because the odds of getting busted on a Motorway, are very high. If you're gonna speed, Motorways aren't the place to do it !

And yes I agree, this highlights the ridiculousness of the UK's traffic-policing-strategy :)

Reply to
Nom

Yeah, I'd go along with that I think.

Reply to
Nom

Huh ? Most of the women that I know, have been known to laugh hysterically at the average "boy racer mobile". They see them as the complete opposite of cool !

Reply to
Nom

message

ROFL

Reply to
Nom

I'm only 24 and I've observed the same thing as Nom.

We've had great fun taking the piss out of them sometimes.

Reply to
Lum

errr.... Tell that to the millions of commuters who speed on the motorways every single day.

T.

Reply to
Trooper