Supreme awesomeness

Douglas Payne

Brilliant. What are their chances of registering that in the uk? Bike engined cars are not allowed here.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

"Fraser Johnston" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

No problem whatsoever. Send the paperwork back with a change of engine number and capacity, then MOT it as per normal, and tell the insurance it's modified.

Reply to
Adrian

Why?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Because it's Australia. You're not even allowed to ride a pushbike without a helmet FFS.

Reply to
Doki

That can end in this sort of stupidity:

Steve Firth

Is it just me being thick, or does it in fact have no sort of diffferential? Could make for interesting cornering.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

You tell me. This shit just doesn't make sense. I think the underlying reason is emissions. But it is all basically bullshit.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston