Surely this must be one of the worst auctions ever?

Would you normally hide your car under a tarpaulin to sell it?

David

Reply to
David Lane

Q: Hi, this is probably a silly question,but have you thought of taking some photos of the car with the tarp off? would like to see it's shape. Thanks.....Tony. 18-Jun-06 A: Yes I've thought about it a lot but I am afraid that I would not be able to get the tarpauline on again.

WTF?

Reply to
Tom Robinson

Looks like he finally got the hint. Looking at it, it was better with the tarp on.

Reply to
Conor