Tesco 99 RON fuel.

Well, give the reference, then. Otherwise you look a pratt.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"otherwise"?

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Any idea what's causing it?

Reply to
Abo

Didn't the F1 turbo engines get close to this? I wonder if they used inconel exhausts?

Reply to
ThePunisher

LOL, good idea!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

We've had 99 at our local big Tesco for a while now. The local little Express place has 97 (or 98) instead, but no 99.

Tried putting a tankful of 99 through the BX in the hope that it might make it run a bit better. It didnt help :(

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

That gives a new meaning to the term "incompetent".

Reply to
Steve Firth

Two lies there Ken.

Reply to
Steve Firth

He'd shit himself if he met me. He's a coward.

Reply to
Steve Firth

From where?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Indeed they did, during qualifying at 5 bar boost. They ran at lower compressions for the race.

TBH I can't remember what they used back then. I can remember Senna being fitted for his seat, that was a case of a carpenter bashing up a wooden frame and then him sitting on a bin liner which had 2-pack polyurethane foam poured it into it. Once there was a mould of his bum and back it was sent to be cut to size and trimmed.

I can also remember that I once beat Prost from one end of the road to the other, him in a Testarossa and me in a Citroen BX. Of course the fact that there were speed humps every 500 metres or so really slowed him down.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Strangely I am not the one that is too spineless to post real name or contact details!

Ken

There's always a bloody catch.

Reply to
Doki

You have never posted your real name or contact details, and as I keep repeating, my details are a matter of public record.

As were yours, and quite easily found, just as my details are.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You better hope they arent easy to find!

Ken

They are, and why should I give a toss? You think I'm scared of your cross posted attempt to mix it?

Reply to
Steve Firth

You want to find out if you need to be scared or not?

Ken

I know that you have difficulty thinking, but do you think that your continued lies are credible to anyone but you? The fact that you wander about Usenet claiming that I have said something that I have not does not worry me in the slightest, since your claim is ludicrous.

As are you, you pathetic bag of wind.

Reply to
Steve Firth

All very well trading insults on here, but would you be willing to back them up face to face?

Ken

Apart from the fact that I don't want to see your face, of course, I would. Now grow up and stop making playground threats.

Reply to
Steve Firth