the dervmobile

decided on a course of action for the audi

set of 18" rs4 rims and a mild drop milltek stainless exhaust some further under bonnet tweaking (uprated injectors and fmic bigger turbo when funds allow) and a new headunit as i dont do tapes

omfg sensible car

Reply to
Rob

You need to give it a new name, though. Dervy drives the dervmobile.

Yours'll have to be the robmobile.

(Mine is, by default, the batmobile. A name I've heard the Sera referred to repeatedly, plus, it has a bat in the window).

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

its a bit of a shocker richard tho

rob in driving non chavy car shocker

its sensible respectable and does 45mpg

wait till dervy comes back he'll be pleased :)

could call it the nonchavmobile

Reply to
Rob

I think it's all a figment of your imagination, Rob! Like the rest of your life!

Reply to
fishman

who rattled your cage fannybaws?

Reply to
Rob

If he hasn't seen chewin' the fat, that'll be completely lost on him ;-)

Ya fud :-))))))

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle