Yes of course it does

Spam freshly arrived this morning

Malc

snipped-for-privacy@ubht.swest.nhs.uk (Malc) mumbled:

What always tickles me is that they brag about who uses these things...which just shows what a lot of gullible types there are out there.

Reply to
Guy King

HTH

-- Malc

Hip Hop:- Just like real music except for the profoundly stupid lyrics

Reply to
Malc

I've fitted two for double savings. However it's not quite as efficient as the little black boxes that reverse the fuel flow (but you shouldn't fit two of these).

Reply to
DP

Gee thanks for that link Peter!

That Carmod is good, honest and straight forward engineering - there is no trickery or desception in that one so it really must work.

With the fantastic power rating of that resistor (photo 2) used in the Carmod you will also boost your heater efficiency by at least 5, but more likely 10 watts - a fact not mentioned in the technical notes. It's a real winner.

Reply to
Shorty

"Shorty" mumbled:

Worryinly it claims to send the sparks "quicker" instead of sooner. Hmmm.

Reply to
Guy King

That's a cracker.

Reply to
Malc

I've fitted twelve. Now the engine generates fuel and sends it back to the fuel tank. I have to stop every 200 miles and syphon out the surplus. Fortunately I have a neighbour who is willing to take the excess fuel off my hands and he only charges me a small amount.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon