The Golf is Dead, Long Live the Golf

The 16V is now SORNed and being dismantled.

However, this means my 8V will soon gain super fancy silver doors and tailgate, whilst I take the originals off and get them painted. The small bumpers off the 16V may also make an appearance, whilst the 8v's are painted. And then I will fix the sunroof, and will be the owner of a mint MK2.

Mod content: I have also got some Alloy wheels to fit (BBS RAs, 15"), and will be fettling the suspension and fitting 16V brakes when cash allows. PeteM can stop turning in his grave, as I was only joking about the holographic dragon decals.

Fecking boring whilst you lot are all off working and posting s**te...

Reply to
Doki

I'm still a student so I'm not working, just posting s**te :)

Reply to
DanTXD

I'm still a student so I can't afford the suspension. Still, I might fit the missing wheel arch trim and rubbing strip from the shed once the paint's done...

Reply to
Doki

all stuff i post is s**te and although i am at work most of the day i'm pleased to say not much work is being done :)

Reply to
Vamp

lol i'm off sick and actually posting less s**te

Reply to
Rob

That's the spirit. Keep it up.

Reply to