Cavvieless

I'm sure it won't take you long to turn one of them into a ChavMobile :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

well the cavvy has gone to a new home :(

leaving me without a chavmobile as the fleet is only sensible cars now a bloody fiat and a derv audi and astravan :( :(

Reply to
Rob

still got the astravan :)

Reply to
Rob

"Rob" wrote

Heh - that would the obvious candidate, but my money's on the Audi getting the treatment, and the Astravan being beached up for ages, awaiting the red-top treatment..... :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

damn you are so right

Reply to
Rob

I thought you'd got a Rover TI...

Reply to
fishman

So did he - turned out to be a Fiat Tipo.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

So that would be a Typo not a Tipo then?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

no the rover was bought, and promptly sold back on again after a reset of the electrics cured all her ailments for a tidy 150 quid profit :)

Reply to
Rob