The whitby tassles girl.

Not the time I saw her on the Sunday night, but same tassles I think. Must have been cold she had a cardie on.

Reply to
Elder

Warmed up:

My wife used to dress like this:

Abo

There were lots dressed like that. Not all of them were women though.

Bloody good weekend. I can recommend Rezurex who opened the weekend. Their psychobilly/gothabilly stuff is better than their generic rock stuff though.

Reply to
carl.robson

haha yeah I noticed the adams apple in the picture

Reply to
Abo

Actually it's hard to tell in that pic, it could do with being higher res

Reply to
Abo

Why is it goffik birds are either a size 6 or a 16?

Reply to
Doki

It still does.

Reply to
Elder

I dunno. Nothing wrong with the size 6 ones, though.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Timo Geusch gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Nothing that a few pies wouldn't cure, anyway.

Reply to
Adrian

Nothing wrong with the size 16 ones as long as it is proper curves in the right places, and not just too many pies.

And a decent boned corset does wonders. Some of them go from being feats of engineering into the realms of magic.

Reply to
Elder

Curves = fat, though, usually.

Until they take it off and it all hits the floor.

*shudder*
Reply to
SteveH

There is that, but unfortunately a lot of them seem to rank quite high on the pie chart.

Oh yes.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Depends. Some women are curvy without being fat. A lot of them are the reverse...

Tsk, tsk, they don't need to take it off (and aren't supposed to IMPO) for you-know-what.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

cheaper to wrap in cling film so they don't fall apart.

Reply to
Peter Hill

I'm with Timo here - they should definately be left on, regardless of the girl, IMPE ;-)

Reply to
DanB