This week I have changed my mind...

No I don't. It's too old for me to even want to consider. End. I don't give a f*ck how 'special' it may or may not be - I can't be arsed with the hassle of owning an old shed.

Reply to
Iridium

Okay. In that case you're going to need to open your wallet a little wider... :)

Reply to
DervMan

Well I don't want to to encompass Boxster S levels of spending really :-) When all said and done, it's still only a car heh. Many exciting enough newish things are in budget.

Reply to
Iridium

Absolutely!

Have you considered a high performance bike?

Okay as you know they're not for me. I see the appeal. But they're just not for me.

Reply to
DervMan

I have a mid-performance one. Well, a puny 100bhp 600cc one, but it's pretty brisk, as fast as SteveHs VFR on paper - I don't know if that means it's good or not unfortunately though heh.

Reply to
Iridium

Does it have cup holders, a power seat and a soft touch dashboard?

Reply to
DervMan

In news:45e52952$0$2444$ snipped-for-privacy@news.zen.co.uk, DervMan wittered on forthwith;

Is it a devastatingly quick cross country way of getting to pub car park interviews?

Reply to
Pete M