Tomorrow I am

I've got a Doblo van for sale if you want one...

Reply to
Pete M

Heh, no spamming. And I'd have to have a "not like your other sheds" warranty to consider it.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Vauxhalls as well, I think you'll find... or at least they used to be.

Reply to
JackH

I'd have thought you'd be able to get hold of a fiat easily in italy.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Just call him Sooterboi! from now on....

Reply to
SteveH

Yup, prices tend to be high though.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I've been meaning to ask.....what the hecking frick is one of them?

Reply to
AstraVanMann

"AstraVanMann" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

GIYF

Adrian

In the words of Jasper Carrot... it's a 'Funky Moped'.

Except this one:

A: Is in a shit state due to being heavily abused by the previous owner and is therefore a bit of a project for me. B: Has a 125cc engine dropped in. ;-)

Reply to
JackH

Went out in it today for the first time - first time I've been outside in 3 months... It went well, although we need to perfect the comfort in the wheelchair, as we went for it cushionless, which was a mistake heh :-)

Reply to
DanB

That made me laugh ;-) My butt is a bit less large than it used to be too. I'm sure for different reasons of course. (Like 5 stone less large in my actually, but that's not important)

Anyway, it's amazing how uncomfortable hard surfaces can be when you're used to padding and it's no longer there :-)))

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

I've got plenty of padding but my backside still aches on a long bike journey... mainly because the rest of my portly figure is pressing down on it for the duration. :-)

Reply to
JackH

All part of the learning curve.

Anyway... you ought to now get yourself a white robe and cap:

;-)

Reply to
JackH

Oh, I still have plenty of padding, when you're mahoosive to start with you can lose big numbers and still be a 'big lad' as the saying goes. I reckon I have around a stone and a bit to go.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

If I can lose two stone, I'll be happy.

If I go down the gym, I never seem to really lose much weight, I tend to turn it into muscle.

No, it's the pies... I need to cut down on those I'm afraid. :-)

Reply to
JackH

Bingo That's basically what I've been doing. Cut the crap. I'll never be SkinnyDoug proportions - 8 foot 17 and 4 stone when dripping wet, but I'm a good bit better than I used to be.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

I have loads of empty padding heh. I have the flab but I'm probably sub

70kgs/11 stone now - which is I suppose a good thing, as it means the irritating pressure sores aren't as bad, but I suppose, maybe they're easier to get with less padding. So fatter = worse sores, but take longer to form and thinner = sores easier to get, but not as deep. Although they could get to the bone easily... Ewwww - just google for pics of pressure sores/bed sores/pressure ulcers - there's some mingin shit...
Reply to
DanB

:-o! That's better than mine :-( Mine's not even bulletproof ffs!

Reply to
DanB

Well, it fills all those criteria. And the rear seats are plenty easy to get out in ours, just two bolts, then the drivers side and middle seat go just leaving one seat, where Abby sits next to me so I can stroke her to keep her happy hehe. But it's pretty big, mine has a lowered floor, but I imagine the normal ones are big - but only five seats. Not sure how big the boot was pre-conversion (there is a receipt for £6,000 for that job!) but it can't have been small... Also it's far from an off-roader, not sure if it's a useable farm vehicle...? It's just Fiat's, slighter bigger (I think), version of Citroen's Berlingo car derived van.

Reply to
DanB

Did that come from Rope's ASBO delinquent as well...?

Reply to
DanB