Tomorrow I am

I think it's FWD, and I can get most FWD cars up the track as long as they don't have traction control. I'm going to try it in a 4 tonne RWD truck next week which should be fun since it's been pissing with rain for some days. Last time I got half way then had to go get the tractor to tow the truck the last half-mile.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Hmmm, it does all feel pretty tough I guess, but high prices? Come on have you *seen* what they look like heh!

Reply to
DanB

Aye, but it's the truth, this is the Clarkson Top Gear review where he demonstrates, around 2:10 onwards

DanB

EUR 8K for a four year old Doblo.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I sure it's FWD, although, look it up, as I'm just assuming heh.

Reply to
DanB

Gosh, ours is an 02, 35k miles, 1.9 JTD ELX (who would buy the N/A diesel that is both slower and less economical than the JTD?!) people type one, not just a van, and was up at £3,990 - I don't know if it was more expensive because of the conversion mind. We also got £2k for mums Arosa, 03 1.0 S, with only part history, due a belt, in need of a service and a new exhaust (whole thing) - all of which he knew about. So, we only had to lay another £1,990 down :-)

Reply to
DanB

ouch - I guess they're popular in the homeland!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Same as the sis in law has with a wheelchair conversion and a ramp. She=20 got it on Motability.

--=20 Conor

I only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't=20 looking good either. - Scott Adams

Reply to
Conor

TIG or TAGS as they insist on calling it now is so much easier than MIG.

Reply to
Depresion

Got the kit on Sunday. Haven't even fired it up yet - still need to get gas and a regulator. Been watching the Ron Covell DVD as well, Tig Welding Basics.

Should be fun once I get started.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle