Tomorrow in Ellesmere Port

That would be a really nice gesture, I'd certainly make it up every year. Especially for a good cause like that, which is particularly meaningful for me (the big C took my mum many moons ago).

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

He lives scarily close to me....

Reply to
Dan405

May well have hooned it past his house, too!

Reply to
DervMan

If you hooned (or at least as much as you can in a Ka...;) ) past my house, or his, you were VERY lost....

Reply to
Dan405

if coming from the york area, they would have been going in the opposite direction on the M62? Wouldn't they?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Yes you did - we've had this discussion heaps of times :) I spend a lot of time in Hull, where you live, remember ?

Reply to
Nom

bugger - ring me sometime we'll go for a beer / coke / coffee (water for the mormons out there...)

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Well, duh!, not on Sunday!

Honestly, kids today! *shakes fist*