Top Gear.

So many puns, so little time.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

"Whatever." I said I've tried it. Silly daft revvy little machine.

Great. My colleague with the bike reported that the time saving wasn't that great over his 22 mile commute, because too many car driving idiots didn't anticipate a biker.

The famed rider of SteveH has already said that their cornering speed is lower than a warm car.

Stop presenting a few choice scenarios as fact for the whole lot.

It's harder work for a little gain. Oh and for looking like a chump.

So what? I do see the merit, they're just not for me. I get bored of straight line kicks and idiot car drivers all too quickly.

Reply to
DervMan

LOL!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I love this newsgroup.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

The glove box hinges are not damped......

Reply to
Geoff

And a factory "single wiper conversion". Doesn't get much cooler than that :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Bit like a pushbike then? You get off after the first ride after the winter lazy period screaming "I' m a matyr to my arse" and then soon get used to it?

Reply to
Doki

Well in about 10 minutes, I'm planning on taking the corner at the end of my street with about 3/4 of a turn.

Admittedly in the correct direction, but that's not really the point.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

:-D

Reply to
Albert T Cone

When you say rhythm is a dancer ?

Reply to
Lordy.UK

You can feel it in the air.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I'm sitting here in my underwear. Oops, sorry - wrong group, heh.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

LOL ffs

Reply to
Vamp

My dash top is soft padded vinyl in my GLXi The switch gears is hard plastic rather than rubber coated, but there are nice smooth radiused edges and the action is consistent and solid.

Reply to
Elder