Top Gear - Next Sunday, 8pm BBC2

As header. New series. Just saw an advert now :-)

Reply to
Iridium

If its half as funny as the last one I cant wait!

Reply to
Burgerman

It looks as if we'll have Hamster's latest crash to look forward to.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Which one is that? Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

He was shunted off the track at Silverstone while taking part in a 24 hour race in a BMW 330 DTi. The only reference I can fin d to it at present is on CBBC, so apologies for the dumbed down nature of the report:

Oh hang on, bit of thought and I found the grown-up version:

Steve Firth

I haven't heard of it but Tom Ford from 5th gear broke his foot when he put a Bedford van into the armco when drifting.

Reply to
Depresion

Cheers Steve. A simple coming together though, rather than a real crash. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

See Steve's links. It was during a 24 hour race, and crash is a strong word heh. He was hit/hit someone lapping him, but it can't have been bad because he recovered it to the pits, and they got it back out after that.

Reply to
Iridium