Top Gear back NEXT Sunday

Is that tomorrow Sunday 15th or next week Sunday 22nd? Still BBC2 at 8pm?

Reply to
cyberwraith

Not this sunday

finally
if you cant be arsed it says about halfway down the page

For all you enthusiastic top gear fans, including myself, you might want to know that they are starting the new series on the 22nd Of June, obviously a Sunday night, so get the calendar, reserve your night in and get ready for some hilarious action from Richard Hammond, Jeremy Clarkson and James May. Get the sofa?s warmed up for the 8pm start on BBC2, I can?t wait.

In case you miss an episode of top gear, you will be able to watch all of the new series on our site, watchtopgear.co.uk

Derek

said to include Sabine

Reply to
Derek

Could not be arsed going so far down but ta.

Reply to
cyberwraith