Totally OT.

This time tomorow I'll be in Egypt :o)

I really cant wait. Today at work is dragggggggging.

Roll on 11pm :o)

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Take piccies and put em up on some spare webspace or summit when you come back :) how long are you staying? And see if you can find some nice modd'd motors too!

Hav fun you lucky bastard :D

Reply to
REMUS

going for a week, staying in Sharm El Sheikh (four star all inclusive thank you very much ;o) ) so sadly nowhere near the pyramids.

I doubt i'll see much in the way of nice cars but i do always have a camera with me :o)

and i have webspace coming out of my ears so no problem....

Perks of working at an ISP i suppose ;o)

Mason

Reply to
Mason

When i was in Tunisia last year all i saw was Clio's or Renault 4's, not what i would call "mod able". I did however see one of the nicest Mk4 Golf's on 20" rims (must of rolled the arches).

O well roll on November when i;ll be scared shitless in the back of a tuktuk in Bangkok with my otherhalf laughing her tit's off (i hate the f@cking things and there is a £20 bet resting on me spending 10 minutes one with out bailing)

Reply to
Dr Gonzo

Did you know, the Ancient Egyptian word for cat was "miu"..?

Always makes me laugh, that.

Reply to
Questions