totb

if anyone is going and wants to meet with others email me - totb at timkemp dot net - with mobile number + email address - I'll combine the messages into one list and email everyone back tomorrow night with a full list of numbers.

Be nice to put names to faces (other than dervy's)

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Cheeky...

Reply to
DervMan

No you are better not seeing my face.

Reply to
Depresion

You've seen me, many moons ago.

Reply to
Elder

And Pete M as I remember.

Reply to
DervMan

Indeed I have, when you had a saab and Dervy had a Ka. Oh how times change.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I've seen you somewhere - you goin tomorrow?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

At the moment it's looking less than likely... :-(

Reply to
DervMan

Yup. We all (except Dervy) had silly fast cars, and now we all have family buggies or shopping trolleys, and Dervy has the turbo.

Reply to
Elder

I haven't moved on that much - OK, I now have a company shed and I've never had anything *that* quick, but I still do silly plus we have the 156.

Just a shame the 159 JTD isn't on the company shed list.

Reply to
SteveH