Trader Alert --- BGO

Opened a position @ $1.77

Bema Gold Corporation is engaged in the mining and production of gold and silver, and the acquisition, exploration and development of precious metal properties principally in the Russian Federation, South Africa, Chile and Canada. The Company's principal mineral properties, Julietta, Petrex, Refugio, Aldebaran and Kupol, are held through its principal subsidiaries. The dore produced by the Company at its Julietta and Petrex mines is further refined by third-party refineries before being sold as bullion (99.99% pure gold). The gold bullion is either sold at the spot price or delivered against existing forward sales, call option or put option contracts to one of the various precious metals merchants.

Reply to
·Vincent

It may have bottomed. However, they still are not profitable and their cash reserves are about half that of last year. Pretty risky IMO.

Reply to
·Jerry L Wilcox

Hi Jerry,

This is a technical play and I totally understand the risk that I took. What I like about this stock is the big trading volume which enable me in and out easily without worrying the huge spread of those low flow stocks. I also own NXG shares and I think fundamentally NXG is a better choice, but I just don't want to put all my money in the same basket.. Thanks for you opinion. Have you bought any new stock lately or do you have any stock recommendation that you want to share with us. I always enjoy reading your posts because of your valuable trading experience and knowledge.

-- Vincent

subsidiaries.

Reply to
·Vincent

Hi Vincent,

No, I've been pretty quiet lately - no trades. I'm "toying" with DPL (possible take over) and VLO (bottom play).

Good Luck,

Jerry

Reply to
·Jerry L Wilcox