truck rubber rad hose. Where to get it?

Been thinking more and more about converting to FMIC. Until I get the final layout sorted though, I don't want to splash out on a load of silicon that will just get sliced up badly.

So I thought about using truck/tractor rubber rad hose for the joins. Any idea where I would get it from, and what sort of burst pressure it has? Probably looking at needing minimum 2 bar burst, and not likely to colapse.

Any clues as to where would be best to get this sort of stuff. Googling doesn't do much good, it's either US, or manufacturer stuff.

Probably looking at arround 2.2.25 ID rubber and similar OD alumised steel exhaust tube for the hard pipe sections.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar