Turbo power anyone?

Need to get this out of the way:

I'm hoping it'll make me enough cash to buy the next Volvo :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

what sort of money are you after all in?

Reply to
Rob

I'm hoping to get £500+ as that will buy me the next Volvo. But anything over £200 is a profit, so as long as it's more than that I dont mind too much.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Ok next question where the hell is eastliegh? have to figure out travelling before i get all doey eyed and put a bid in :)

Reply to
Rob

Southampton (south coast). There's an airport about 4 miles down the road....

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

But as the auction says the car is in New Milton (about 25 miles from Southampton)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

About as far south as you can get, without getting your feet wet.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I'll keep an eye on it then :)

if the price is right (ie cheap if you include a flight from glasgow to sou ampton i'm tempted

Reply to
Rob