twenty questions :)

my mate has just bought a car I went for a spin in it, quite literally can you guess what it is? after 10 questions I will give you a MASSIVE clue ok :)

Reply to
dojj

10 guesses or 10 questions you'll answer? :)

-- Chet

Chet

Is it a Ford?

Mike

Reply to
Mike P

nah, it'll be an Integrale.. although if he spun it he's a maniac....

which means my money is on a 205 GTI 1.9

Reply to
Pete M

nope :)

these questions don't count as they aren't questions so in that sense i can't answer them either :)

9 more to go, then you get the GIB clue and you have a further 10 questions in which to guess the answer :)
Reply to
dojj

Is it a German car?

Reply to
Fergus Kendall

Biased towards "yes" or "no" questions, heh:

1: RWD? 2: French? 3: "V" configuration? 4: Turbocharged? 5: American? 6: German? 7: Standard alloys? 8: Six speed manual transmission? 9: Diesel? 10: Two seats?
Reply to
DervMan

or an italian car?

Reply to
Yoda Of Borg

I think we may have a winner here folks :)

Reply to
dojj

no

Reply to
dojj

no (but then again.................)

Reply to
dojj

In article , snipped-for-privacy@dojj.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Some kind of Corvette?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

GM VX220??

Reply to
Lostin1999

Chevvy Camaro - that cheap and nasty Merkin import you can buy for buttons (comparatively) over here?

Reply to
SteveH

MR2?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Dodge Viper?

Reply to
Homer

Nah, that's an inline four.

Reply to
DervMan

we have a winner folks :) yes, it's true. my mate got his BRAND NEW viper imported 2 weeks ago

8.3 litres of grunt very quick and just MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is nothing like it :) and he only took me up the road and back but oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whata rush! he's already sold the blighter and made a few quid, though he won't tell me how much

if only I could afford one or run one or insure one or use one I'd have one :(((((((((((((((((((((((

Reply to
dojj

In article , snipped-for-privacy@dojj.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Damn, couldn't make up my mind before whether to go with a Vette or a Viper. Bugger

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

gotta love the 500ci V10.... 500 bhp 500 lb feet. :P

Reply to
Theo