UKRCM Map

A little experiment - thought it would be interesting to see how far our little community spreads out. So go here:

and get yourself on there. I've only set it up quickly just now, so hope it works!

Cheers

Carl

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Seems to be OK, but needs a logo.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Stupid arse place doesn't know where Driffield is.

Reply to
Conor

Didnt know where my place was (stupid American crap), but you can choose somewhere near and then move the marker to where you want it.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Not my forte I'm afriad. Feel free to give it a go!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Stuck Long/Lat in.

Reply to
Conor

It's done what the rest of us would like to do, and forgotten such a place exists.

HTH.

Reply to
SteveH

It's a low/none alcoholic drink for those who live south of j26 of the M1.

Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Oi!

I live South of there, but where I live has a long and distinguished history of producing high quality bitter.

Reply to
SteveH

But you still drink shandy, you big fat girl.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Are you in Pompey then?

Probably more used to drinking girl's drinks with the Marines at Southsea.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Did you even look at the map?

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I won't touch Whiskey either.

Whisky, on the other hand... :D

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Hate it so much I don't know how to spell it! Except Southern Comfort, but that's not really whisky

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Rule of thumb: Whisky is made in Scotland. Whiskey isn't.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Runs out to bar.... oh yeah - JD is whiskey and Bells is whisky. Never knew that!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Well, Bells is drain cleaner, but yes, it's something you learn very quickly living in Scotland ;)

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Malton to Wetwang on the B road if you want bends...

Reply to
Conor

B1248? Naah not that good, nice to carry it north though through hutton / castleton to middlesbrough..

Reply to
Tim S Kemp