UKRCM Wetwang Chippy meet

Jealousy is such an ugly colour.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Subject to Charlie, hospital, operation - yes.

Reply to
DervMan

Good point, I'd like to see that.

The ones on here would probably do it:

Abo

It seems to relish being abused. Spent all of September doing 140 miles a day to work and back. This afternoon, missus set off to Doncaster in her FTO to drop it off for undersealing. I set off 10 minutes after her in the Capper to go pick her up. Caught up within 20 miles despite being held up by tractors, lorris and old duffers in Nissan Micras.

The new engine appears to have, err, freed up a bit now.

On a good note, the bloke at the local Esso garage still hasn't updated his fuel pumps to 4 digit so normal 95RON is 98.9p and 97RON is 99.9p. You can almost see the loathing in his eyes as I fill up and he knows he's not making a bean from it.

Result.

Reply to
Conor

I'll have a run past tomorrow and get the times.

Reply to
Conor

12pm-9pm straight through so that's OK.
Reply to
Conor

95ron down my was is 95p at tesco and 94p at asda! tesco's 99ron is 99.9p though
Reply to
Vamp

Surely if she's doped up in a bed then there's no excuse

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Filled the Capper with 95RON from Tescos in Hull. 89.9p/l with the 5p off ticket.

Reply to
Conor

It will probaly take me and PeteM a couple of tanks each to do it.

Reply to
Elder

Unfortunately, she won't be, worse she will need near constant attention.

Although it's a bit excessive, I'm seeing if I can arrange for her to go stay with some relatives in London way. Maybe she'll take the cats too... :p

Reply to
DervMan

Arround 94.9 to 96.9 arround my way.

Even tesco 100 is sub 100p

Reply to
Elder

Oh we have them too and considerably cheaper petrol.

Reply to
Elder

I filled up today too - with 110 Octane.

42.9p/l

Think I'll charge about all weekend emptying it so I can go and get some at Morrisons in Falkirk @ 37.9p/l.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

For relative values of 'charging'.

(c;

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Git. It's 50.5p/litre down here.

What are you putting the gas in, anyway?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Probably take me most of a tank...

Reply to
Iridium

Assuming he's talking about LPG, it was just 32p/litre at Asda (Walmart) on Cribb's Causeway. I haven't clocked the price at Havant.

Reply to
Steve Firth

A Golf that's as gay as a very gay thing with an added dash of hairdressreyness.

(MK IV Cabrio with the very limp wristed 1.6 SOHC engine)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Fair does...

Reply to