UKRCM Wetwang Chippy meet

Anyone still up for this? Next Sunday, 14th, say 2pm?

YO25 9XJ

Reply to
Iridium

Super.

So far there's: Dan - Clio V6 Me - MX-5

Is there a wine bar or Salon locally we can sit in if it's pissing down?

I might find somewhere to spend the night. Suggestions on a postcard.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Yep, am up for it, barring unforseen DIY catastrophes between now and then. Now what car to bring-the 205 with it's mighty 78 turbocharged diesel horses, or the devastatingly effective cross country missile? Hmmm. Perhaps the DECCM would be a bit too much for you lot to keep up with...

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Oh No. There will be Corsa's galore doing donuts and burn outs. FFS, lots of people saying, "My Wheels are bigger than yours", "My Exhaust is bigger than yours".

Reply to
diy-newby

Somehow I doubt it

Reply to
Abo

Although if someone brings a Corsa capable of a donut - I wanna see it!

Reply to
Iridium

If the Golf has sold by then, I might come along in the Scorpio.

Reply to
Pete M

2/10.

Must try harder.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

unfortunately due to other commitments next weekend is completely stuffed for me - if you're all still there a little later on I may pop up for an hour!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Fecking northerners. I can't afford the petrol to get all the way up there!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Yeah..the village pub is located conveniently right next door.

Good eh?

Reply to
Conor

If I'm not working, I'll drag my Capper there.

Reply to
Conor

Is the chippy open at that time. Long way to drive without sampling the fodder.

Reply to
Elder

anything past colchester is to far north for me! all to weird and north-like up there!

i'd say lets have a southern meet but i don't think there's many of us down the good end of the UK :)

Reply to
Vamp

You've killed it already, then.....

Reply to
SteveH

It'll be open

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I was hoping you'd reply heh. Am I right in saying it's actually open all day till the early evening?

Reply to
Iridium

Ah well, I'll be miles away that day. So you can breathe easily.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Usually is

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I'm still not convinced by the idea of standing around comparing wet wangs with other mods subscribers.

Reply to
SteveH