Badass. I love things like that!

Reply to
conkersack

That's ace:-)

WANT!!

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Needs more cylinders... four pots.. pah.

At least it's one of the greatest four pots of all time.

Reply to
Pete M

That is very special. I love it.

Reply to
Elder

Hah that's great! Sounds nice, not to hot a top end but it look like it handles ok considering

Reply to
Abo

hope he upgraded the brakes hehe

Reply to
Vamp

Juha Kankkunen has also such one, similar specced. Yes, the Juha Kankkunen.

TDM

Reply to
Tom De Moor

That was his car. Those guys do amazing work. They did that Celica resto we were looking at a few months ago. And oddly, Lenins staff car.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

The build diary.

Have a look at some of their other work, be prepaired to spend a few hours on their site tho.

Reply to
Geoff

I love the way that a BDA looks so at home as a 1920's engine 8-)

Reply to
Andy Dingley

One of the all time classic engines.

Reply to