Vectra/Bluetooth Installation?

Hi All I would like to get a parrot bluetooth set up for a complete handsfree solution fitted in my Vectra (2004, 1.8, if needed for relevance). Will I needto buy ISO cable separately? Some forums suggest that Vauxhalls are pre-fitted with one of these...How complex is it fo fit the parrot bluetooth yourself? Cheers, George

Reply to
george

why not phone your chasis number to your main dealer and they will tell you if an ISO cable is fitted that should take all of 5 minutes

Reply to
Alan