Vectra that sounds like a Scooby

I honestly nearly pissed myself at that one :-)

Reply to
Me

I love how he plans to buy the mot. I prefer to pay to have it tested.

Reply to
Elder

it's extreamly low too! wow that's about as low as..... my standard E36? and why kit it and not bother getting decent wheels or dropping it a tad? tosser. and as if it sounds like a scoob! more like a spark plug is out!

Reply to
Vamp

Reading between the lines, I'm guessing he means that he's more than happy to do it at the buyer's expense on top of the purchase price rather than actually T&T'ing it himself...

Reply to
Lordy.UK