Volvo 850 T5

and yes.

Reply to
SteveH

Yes it's noticeably faster, the handling is subjective - the 172 isn't as scary and is easier to get the most out of, the V6 has higher limits though and the fun, yes, it's more fun simply because it's exciting and you get the feeling it could hurl you into a ditch for laughs at any moment.

Reply to
Iridium

What do you want me to post?

That my cars better than yours, That it has more seats and doors, That it has more bhp and torque. That it has a far higher quality interior. That it has more luggage room. That it's able to do a 3 point turn. That it has a 50/50 weight distrubition. That it's faster than yours.

Is that what you want me to post about my own car?

Reply to
ThePunisher

Make up / post what you like, I don't really give a rats arse what you drive heh.

Reply to
Iridium

It could only be based on the Golf floorpan!

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Less space?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

How many V6 alfas do you own?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I guess you listening to what everyone is saying is out of the question too?

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Well it is German.

Reply to
ThePunisher

Why would I make up what I drive? have you?

Reply to
ThePunisher

Yes, that's why MkI Imprezas tend to rust around the front wings. They didn't properly galvanise them.

Your Fiat definitely had a dodgy past, 'cos Cinqs *do not* get rotten tailgates unless they've had a prang.

Reply to
SteveH

Liberty = Legacy :)

Reply to